THERE’S NOTHING LIKE A GOOD SAFETY NET FOR PEACE OF MIND WHEN TRAVELLING
Covid or not, we’ll be walking anyway !
BUT WITH A FEW ADAPTATIONS !
We have introduced all the necessary measures to ensure our trips run smoothly. All the services involved in putting your trip together have been adapted to comply with the hygiene measures required to combat the spread of the virus effectively.
The number of seats in vehicles and during private transfers has been reduced to respect physical distancing. The vehicles will be disinfected after each journey.
Our partner establishments make every effort to comply with the necessary rules imposed on establishments open to the public. The number of places has been reduced and the circulation of people has been reviewed to avoid any contact between people.
Bedrooms and dormitories have been rearranged in accordance with social distancing rules. We ask you to bring your own sleeping bag for each stay.
In the accommodation and on the hikes, food will be provided in the form of individual portions wherever possible, with particular attention paid to hygiene regulations. Utensils will be disinfected after each use.
The Watse team of guides will do its utmost to avoid overcrowding on the proposed routes by constantly adapting the route taken by the group. Variations may be proposed to comply with this rule.
Masks must be worn during transfers, in certain parts of the accommodation where social distancing cannot be applied and in all situations where the distance between people is reduced.
Your guide will offer you hydroalcoholic gel on a regular basis and will advise you on the necessary preventative measures to be taken. You will need to bring your own mask, as well as hydroalcoholic gel.
To guarantee you a safe and high-quality trip, groups are made up of a maximum of 9 people and a guide.
Insurance, assistance and cancellation
WE OFFER TWO INSURANCE PACKAGES TO GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND FOR YOUR TRIP
These are underwritten by our partner April International Voyage. The cost depends on the price of your trip and its duration. You can choose the option that suits you when you make your reservation.
Comfort Cancellation Insurance
The Comfort Cancellation contract includes :
- Cancellation of the trip before departure
- Missed flights
Comfort Multi-risk Insurance
The Comfort Multi-risk contract with Sports and Leisure extension includes:
- Cancellation before departure and interruption of the trip
- Missed flights and flight delays
- Luggage and personal effects option included
- Repatriation and travel assistance worldwide
- Search and rescue costs up to €15,000
- Individual travel accident insurance
- Civil liability abroad
- The event of an impossible or early return
The Health Protection option is a supplement (additional cost) of the Comfort Multi-risk insurance described above. It includes:
- Cancellation due to illness declared in the month prior to departure in the event of an epidemic or pandemic
- Cancellation due to denied boarding following a temperature check
- 1 remote consultation before departure
- Medical repatriation (including in the event of an epidemic or pandemic)
- Impossible return
- Hotel expenses due to impossible return
- Medical expenses outside the country of residence due to illness, including in the event of an epidemic or pandemic
- Payment of a local mobile phone package
- Psychological support following quarantine
- Emergency suitcase
- Household help
- Delivery of household goods
- Psychological support following repatriation
Need more information ?
Any questions ? Contact us !
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION